Friday, March 21, 2014

50 things about me

I hope you enjoy this. It was fun putting the list together.

1. I'm scared of penguins
2. I love chocolate way too much
3. I have never seen Avatar, The Godfather, or Hunger Games
4. I am very uncomfortable with my body and have been diagnosed with Body Dysmorphic Disorder (which I might do a post about sometime)
5. Tabbouleh is my favorite food, but I've never made it myself
6. I don't pay attention to the news, which is something I'm working on
7. I've met Jared Leto three times
8. I think wine is awesome
9. I like to hug my cat probably too much
10. I'm very interested in schizophrenia. If I ever went as far as getting a doctorate I would want to work with people with schizophrenia, that and working with women with postpartum psychosis
11. I tend to do things at the very last minute, I work better under pressure
12. Since having my daughters I've been very sensitive to cold
13. I have nine tattoos
14. My doctor once threatened to call the police on me
15. My favorite color is blue
16. My favorite class I've taken so far is Abnormal Psych, Research Methods in Psych is a close second
17. I don't own a hairbrush, I never brush my hair
18. I really want a turtle
19. I have a year's worth of Marie Claire, Parenting, and Psychology Today magazines, and I haven't read any of them
20. My two favorite movies are Silver Linings Playbook and Pride and Prejudice
21. My two favorite TV shows are 24 and Homeland
22. I wish I was taller
23. When I was seventeen I was sure I would move to New York one day
24. "Monkey" used to be my nickname
25. I had blue contacts for a long time. I don't wear them because they don't make them in my prescription and it's too expensive to buy them without a prescription
26. It is actually impossible to get contacts that fit my eyes 100%. I am right in the middle of two "sizes"
27. I love my glasses but I don't wear them often because for some reason they make my eyes more tired than when I wear my contacts
28. I hate coffee
29. I'm not very good at drinking water
30. My worst job was working as a receptionist in a hotel
31. I am scared of flying
32. I am blessed with the ability to sleep, I can usually sleep anywhere with no problems
33. I love cereal but I never buy it because I will eat pretty much all of it in one go
34. I had braces
35. I hardly ever remember my dreams
36. White Oleander is my favorite book
37. I've never done any illegal drugs or smoked a cigarette. It's something I'm very proud to be able to say
38. If I could speak any language other than English, it would probably be Arabic
39. I really want to go to Greece
40. I am a morning person
41. If I decide to do something I have to do it right away
42. I have a love/hate relationship with my hair
43. I am 26 years old
44. I'm 5'3"
45. I was hospitalized for three days when I had mono
46. My meds make me shake really bad
47. According to my husband they also make me snore
48. My favorite city is London
49. When trying to eat healthy I have a very hard time giving up soda
50. I owe too much money to Victoria Secret 

3 comments:

  1. I loved this. I knew some of these things but not all. I want to do it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think even if you don't plan to share it, making a list like this allows you to think a lot about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. Did not know the one about penguins. Great post. J :D

    ReplyDelete